Top 25 Content Marketers In Enterprise Software – Texas/Central Edition
We’ve seen the power of innovative content marketing strategies, like influencer marketing to augment content strategy and boost success. Recently, one of our content marketing technology partners, Skyword, published the Top 25 Content Marketers in Enterprise Software: West Coast Edition. To develop their list, they used Traackr’s influencer search capabilities, and surfaced the most influential content marketers in the enterprise software field along the west coast.
Traditionally the two coasts, namely the Bay Area and NYC, have dominated enterprise software. Now Austin has become a well-known tech hub, especially in the last few years with the success of major tech companies in town like Spredfast, People Pattern, Bazaarvoice, Spiceworks, Dachis Group (acquired by Sprinklr), of course Dell, and many more. And SXSW definitely helps to highlight Texas’ place in the technology sector. Additionally there are an increasing number of tech companies bringing their presence to the interior states, throughout Texas, Missouri, Nebraska and beyond.
So, with SXSW beginning this week, we decided to continue Skyword’s series, focusing on content marketers in Texas and the central states this time. We used Traackr to identify 25 content marketing innovators in the enterprise software industry who have helped move the industry forward, from Texas to Utah to Tennessee (and everything in between). Over the next month, look for Skyword’s East Coast edition, too.
25 Enterprise Software Content Marketers to Follow
- Todd Watson, Social Marketing Manager, Developer Marketing, IBM (@turbotodd)
- Karen Quintos, SVP and CMO, Dell (@KarenDellCMO)
- Jenna Hanington, Content Marketing Specialist, Pardot (@jehanington)
- Cory Edwards, Social Media Center of Excellence Lead, Adobe (@coryedwards)
- Eric T. Tung, Social Manager, BMC (@EricTTung)
- Kevin M. Green, Executive Director, Marketing, Dell (@KevinMGreen)
- Brian Kotlyar, AVP of Demand Generation, Sprinklr (@bkotlyar)
- Deirdre Walsh, Marketing Director, Jive Software (@deirdrewalsh)
- Chris T. Zuege, Senior Global Marketing Development Analyst, 3M (@setinbone)
- Dan Tyre, Sales Director, Hubspot (@dantyre)
- Drew Beechler, Content Strategist, Content Marketing & Research, Salesforce (@drewbeechler)
- Zach Henault, Brand Experiences, Spredfast (@ZachHenault)
- Peter Tsai, IT Content Marketing Manager, Spiceworks (@supertsai)
- Gerardo Dada, VP Product Marketing, Solarwinds (@gerardodada)
- Carlos Abler, Leader – Content Marketing Strategy, 3M (@Carlos_Abler)
- Marilyn Cox, Marketing Principle – Industry Center of Excellence, Oracle (@MarilynECox)
- Samantha Hauser, Content Marketing and Communication Manager, Livefyre (@skhauser)
- Jon Sander, General Manager, People Pattern (@thejonsander)
- Jim Rudden, CMO, Spredfast (@jimrudden)
- Jani Byrne, Director of Marketing, Cloud at IBM (@jgbyrne)
- Greg Tirico, Director, Digital Media and Content, Sage (@gregtirico)
- Amy Hayes, VP of Global Brand, Bazaarvoice (@amymhayes1)
- Molly Hoffmeister, Marketing Content Specialist, Pardot (@mchoffmeister)
- Ronell Smith, Associate, Moz (@RonellSmith)
- Courtney Seiter, Head of Content Marketing, Buffer (@courtneyseiter)
*Note: All influencers’ locations were determined by current Twitter location data, as of March 11, 2015.
And because no SXSW blog post would be complete without SXSW happenings, here’s what some of the influencers are talking about:
To learn more about how we developed this list – and to meet up with me at SXSW – connect with me on Twitter!
As a bonus, in the off chance you get some down time this week, check out these 8 things to do around Austin.